[kictanet] CCK vs Safaricom?- and now Safcom vs the Rest?

Edith Adera eadera at idrc.or.ke
Tue May 4 23:24:26 EAT 2010

Just scroll down the other regulations are listed - one just needs to know which ones were being referred to.

Edith
Edith Ofwona Adera
Senior Program Specilaist
International Development Research Centre | Centre de recherches pour le développement international
+254- 20- 2713160 ext 3406 or +1-613-696-3406 | eadera at idrc.or.ke<mailto:+1-613-696-3406eadera at idrc.or.ke>  | www.idrc.ca<http://www.idrc.ca/> | www.crdi.ca<http://www.crdi.ca/>