[kictanet] Stop the bus, initiate youth Centres

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 3 17:15:19 EAT 2010

Hi,

It is interesting how the government can hoodwink us, I thanked the minister of education on the issue of the ICT buses now I see that the project has been baptised to Youth Centres that are supposed to incorporate a cyber with 15 computers, a VST centre, leisure centre and indoor games all at the staggering cost of 17 million each.

It is claimed that the initiative is a joint effort between the ministry of youth affairs and the CDF, as of the reporting the ministry had already set up 5 centres in Central Province.

You definitely cannot control a government, it does what it wants when it wants, I hope some of this issues have been covered in the new constitution.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor