[kictanet] CCK vs Safaricom?

Stephen Mwangi smwngi at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:54:13 EAT 2010

Walu
Its time the consumer was protected. After years of complaints its time the
big boys started feeling what the local citizen has felt.
Kudos to CCK for introduction to level playing fields. All I can think of it
AT&T and where it was in the early 90's.  Looks like 30years later it was
going to fall prey to another victim who didn't look at history in other
markets and how it played out.
The same thing is happening to banks and the interest rates are going to
fall at for the local citizen. Banks will no longer be depositing funds at
Central bank and making huge profits whilst charging businesses an arm and a
leg for loans.
It looks like the tide has shifted.
SM