[kictanet] ICT Board to Create Content

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 19:11:31 EAT 2010

Hi,

I continue with this issue of the ICT Board more because the other boards e.g. coffee board, pyrethrum board, sugar board and irrigation board have clear mandates that have been defined the same does not apply for the ICT Board.

Why the special treatment yet we see next to no impact from their activities which seem disjointed and uncoordinated.

I received the following link from a colleague on the creation on content as described by the ICT Board and reminds me of what he keeps reminding me that content is not a loaf of bread it is a lifestyle.

http://www.ict.go.ke/index.php/entertainment/74-books/131--paris-red-hot-london-jaunt

So I ask again, what is the ICT Board?

Regards
 Robert Yawe