[kictanet] When the Internet consumer market bites back...

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Tue Mar 23 10:30:17 EAT 2010

Hey Andre,

Plus, the main corporate market sector, where almost 90% of the competition
has been centred for a while now is quite saturated.

I think it's all taken now. What we remain to see in the interim and will
define shape of the market in this sector is -Pricing/Quality/Customer
service.

It means, customers are left with the choice to "hop" from one ISP to the
next, depending on the best "offering" available. There are no new markets..

Focus should also be decentralized, from Nairobi and other Cosmopolitan
towns which seem to enjoy the huge benefits from Broadband to the
countryside...

Harry

  _____