[kictanet] Broadband plan gives FCC wider cybersecurity role

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Tue Mar 23 07:43:50 EAT 2010

Harry,
We have been working on ways to secure our Broadband Neteworks.  The very
early draft policy (attached) is ready and we need your comments.  We are
developing an organizational structure that would take care of cyber
security.  Our biggest headache is how to attract the critical personnel
considering the fact that we keep on losing the best staff to private
sector.

Regards

Ndemo.