[kictanet] http://www.broadband.gov/plan/goals-action-items.html

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Wed Mar 17 20:20:48 EAT 2010

Mr. Eric,

I find these goals  and call to action much more in tandem with what we
would like to achieve here,closer at home  - especially while visualizing
"2030"
and also, as we endeavour to be the leading Technological Hub on the
continent..

Again, we perhaps may not peg our benchmarks on what the West wants to
achieve, since quite frankly, they are still ahead. However, this offers
some
insight into what we should aspire to rollout. We may not achieve this over
a fortnight, or not perhaps in the next 10yrs, or even by 2030. But at least
let's
begin somewhere..

Harry

  _____