[kictanet] 3G My foot

Emmanuel Khisa Emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke
Wed Mar 10 09:54:34 EAT 2010

Lol,

Bob, I understand your frustration here. I am an Ongata Rongai Kenyan( I think I qualify to be Wanjiku in that sense and a Langata Road user too). I used Lavington because my colleagues out there had a peculiar problem like the one you have and it was resolved. I meant to communicate that the issues are resolvable and maybe MJ you want to let your boys do the trick for Mr. Yawe. Speaking of Ongata Rongai, service on 3G is our saviour since most providers consider us not part of Nairobi Province hence none has established any meaningful presence. 3 G works for us.

Anyway, I wish you luck Bob with your quest for better service for the greater good of us all.

Regards,

Emmanuel