[kictanet] 3G My foot

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 13:30:56 EAT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the information, we requested KDN to carry out a survey for the laying of a fibre node within the estate over 6 months ago, I was notified that this was done and what was remaining was a business case which it seems the responsible representative was unable to present to your management.

I will go the extra distance and provide a solution for you to present to us, there are 42 houses and the estate has been fully ducted for low voltage services from the main gate all the way into the lounge.  This would mean no overhead cabling or digging is required.

The Izzy talk service would provide an ideal intercom system this we can have part of the installation cost covered from service charge.  If you could then include 3 or 4 IP cameras that would allow us to view activities going on within the estate and the periphery then we can through in a bit more from the security kitty towards the monthly charge as it enhances security and piece of mind as the parents can monitor their kids remotely.

Provide a blackbox to do content filtering and monitoring (the neighbours can visit those sites from the office), install a vlan that will give us an internal network so that the kids can connect their PS-2/3 and PCs and play network games and I can raid the kitchen budget for part of the monthly fee.

With such a bundle you will be able to convert 100% of the households all 42 in a single location  should justify your waiving the setup fee also because I have provided you with free consultancy and offered you a test site.

Balls in your court.

"Stop thinking out of the box, get out of the box"

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200