[kictanet] I am safe in Nairobi!

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna at nnenna.org
Mon Mar 8 14:46:31 EAT 2010

Hi Waudo, all
> Dear Colleagues - some friends and colleagues have called me this
> morning after receiving emails claiming that I am stranded in
> Lagos, Nigeria where I purportedly went on an urgent trip and got
> robbed with all my documents stolen. I am safely here in Nairobi,
> so should you get such mail please do not bother. The mails
> further request one to wire some funds through Western Union.  I
> have seen one from address [1]dwaudo at yahoo.com but other
> addresses could be involved.
I have had such experience of someone using a friends email.

Could you possibly put up the message in your social networks?  I will
tweet it right away..

Thanks

Nnenna Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications |  Technology and Events  | for Development
Rue des Jardins, Près de Ste Cecile | Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire (+225) | http://www.nnenna.org | nnenna at nnenna.org

Your multi-lingual development and event partners across Africa.