[kictanet] 3G My foot

Brian Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:15:02 EAT 2010

Hi Robert,

I sympathize with you. I have had similar problems with Safaricoms 3G
service in my residential area, but when I engaged with Safaricoms
tech personnel And reported the issues, I was amazed at the speedy
response and quick turnaround in terms of optimizing the 3g in my area
(it took less than 1hr to solve a problem that had been hounding
myself and others in the same area for 4 days).

I would suggest that you get in touch with their support, provide them
with detailed information regarding the problem, eg latency between
packets on a traceroute, GPS coordinates of your location etc...

Best regards,

Mblayo

Sent from my iPhone