[kictanet] KCSE Performance

godera at skyweb.co.ke godera at skyweb.co.ke
Thu Mar 4 16:27:14 EAT 2010

Barnabas,

Good to hear that digitization is on-going.Who is digitizing, KIE? Can this work
be outsourced so we move to Form 4 content with quick speed?
What about some of the schools that had their teachers trained over 8 months ago
and are waiting for the computers for their schools to date? How can this be
resolved, especially if they are given no updates? I know some of such schools
and they are part of the Sega Silicon Valley Project, a wonderful and very
inspiring project that many other digital villages can adapt.

Kind regards,

Gilda