[kictanet] Will SA recoup the investment

Per-erick Mulamba peremul at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 08:54:33 EAT 2010

Dear All,

We are in the middle of the World Cup which so far its thumps up for SA on how they have organized it.
They have spend over 4trillions to get it to where it is and the expected return is less than 1trillion. Greece are broke cause of hosting Olympics will we be seeing another repeat of Greece on the African continent and if it happens are we prepared?

I believe the impact will be felt in 2 to 3 years from now.

Regards
Per-Erick