[kictanet] ICDL - I apologise

Crystal Watley Kigoni crystal at voicesofafrica.org
Sat Jul 31 14:18:43 EAT 2010

I have no issue with the ICDL as a curriculum. I do however have an
issue with how much it costs to be a training and testing center and
the prices charged for certification. Is there something the
government can do in that regard?

Best,

Crystal

--
Crystal "Naliaka" Watley Kigoni
Executive Director
crystal at voicesofafrica.org
http://www.voicesofafrica.org/

Intersat Africa, Ltd
Rural Internet Kiosks
Project Coordinator
crystal.kigoni at intersat.ae

Twitter: VOA_Crystal
Skype: crystal.naliaka
Facebook group: Voices of Africa

"You must be the change you wish to see" - Gandhi