[kictanet] ICDL - I apologise

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 31 13:06:36 EAT 2010

Hello Robert,

Do colleges still teach FrontPage?!  This would be considered a
distaster for students learning web design and development as it was
replaced by Expression Web, part of the Expression Studio. The last
release of Frontpage was 2003 while Expression Web was introduced in
2006. This is really bad because some of the bright students may
eventually end up in Govt ICT sections and might explain the sometimes
terrible sites we hear of.

The world has moved to so much diversity in Web technologies. The
college should be banned! The is a need to ensure that Colleges
receive ratings on material they teach and a monitoring system kept in
place to ensure they are not abusing the system.

My view shared.

Rgds.