[kictanet] Kenya IGF thank you

warigia bowman warigia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:54:59 EAT 2010

Dear Alice

It was a very informative and well-organized meeting. I learned alot.
Special acknowledhement should go to Walubengo, Vincent Ngundi  and Michuki
Mwangi for their great presentations. We should do this again!

Sincerely, Warigia

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM, <alice at apc.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
> We have just ended the third Kenya IGF. It was an excellent meeting.
> Enlightening and very productive.
> I wish to take this opportunity to thank all those who participated and
> contributed.
> A very special thanks to Judy and Barrack who moderated two weeks mailing
> list discussions that precedded the face to face forum. They captuted and
> presented the online discussions very well.
> Thanks too to all the presenters. We had wonderful presentations.
>
> Greatly  appreciated  Dr. Bitange Ndemo and Hon. James Rege, taking  time
> to be with us in the morning and for the support they have given to this
> process over the years.
>
> Thank you joe Kiragu and his team at KENIC for coordinating it all.
> Very best
> Alice
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kenya

Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
The Department of Public Policy Leadership
The University of Mississippi
107 Odom Hall
University, MS 38677