[kictanet] Kenya IGF thank you

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Thu Jul 29 16:49:18 EAT 2010

Dear all,
We have just ended the third Kenya IGF. It was an excellent meeting. Enlightening and very productive.
I wish to take this opportunity to thank all those who participated and contributed.
A very special thanks to Judy and Barrack who moderated two weeks mailing list discussions that precedded the face to face forum. They captuted and presented the online discussions very well.
Thanks too to all the presenters. We had wonderful presentations.

Greatly  appreciated  Dr. Bitange Ndemo and Hon. James Rege, taking  time to be with us in the morning and for the support they have given to this process over the years.

Thank you joe Kiragu and his team at KENIC for coordinating it all.
Very best
Alice
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kenya