[kictanet] Privacy vs National Interest

Njenga Gathecha njenga.mkenya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 18:50:37 EAT 2010

I also feel invaded. I received the unsolicited message which shows that
they are pro-draft- at least from the angle since they didn't issue a
disclaimer. I do not really care whether they've been paid for it but I feel
that it has become too much. I'm wondering, is there a way one can take
legal action against them? I would appreciate such.

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 8:12 AM, dennis kipruto <rutodenis at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also got one. It seems Safaricom has a case to Answer.More so i didn't
> sign up for any YES Campaign media gimic. I would call the SMS a spam SMS.
>
> On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Edith Adera <eadera at idrc.or.ke> wrote:
>
>>  Today I received a promotional sms from the "YES" campaign. Can
>> Safaricom explain how our phone numbers were leaked?
>>

>> Edith

> Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
> understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy
> paths

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?