[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2010, Discussions :Day 7 of 8 Theme:E-Crime, Online Privacy & Data Security- Continuation

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 18:42:06 EAT 2010

--- On Tue, 7/13/10, Judy Okite <judyokite at gmail.com> wrote:
Still on the SIM  card registration, there is no law that binds me to Register HURAY!
@Judy,

Am not a "learned -friend" but If I was @ CCK I would not go the "Law" way to bind users on registration. I could achieve the same thing through gazettement of regulations.

However they probably know something I dont because their (CCK) adverts on the issue keeps talking of putting a law in place to do this..

walu.