[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2010 Mailing List Discussions Day 2 of 8Theme : Infrastructure Issues - Impact of the Fibre OpticCable IGF Mailing List Discussions

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 19:38:53 EAT 2010

Thanks Victor for the document.
I'll look at it and have a critical analysis of Kenya being ready fro
the fibre optic cables.

--
Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke