[kictanet] My 2cts: Kenya IGF 2010 Mailing List Discussions Day 2 of 8Theme : Infrastructure Issues - Impact of the Fibre OpticCable IGF Mailing List Discussions

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:26:23 EAT 2010

Well put Victor, i suppose the government and related agencies seem to have
followed the proposal you have outlined which is very elaborate, i suppose
the challenge could be getting the ``people`` or Wanjiku for lack of a
better word to appreciate this resources, i am curious since i havent seen
this on the list you just posted, could it be an area worth exploring?

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272