[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2010 Mailing List Discussions Day 2 of 8 Theme : Infrastructure Issues - Impact of the Fibre Optic Cable IGF Mailing List Discussions

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:42:12 EAT 2010

Listers , there is very loud silence with regard to Infrastructure issues i
suppose we have adopted a wait and see approach, i can hear murmus across
various lists within the country as well as regionally that seacom is down
http://www.seacomblog.com/team-seacom/2010/07/seacom-service-down-seacom-actively-seeking-solutions,
probably we are getting used to this scenario, however is this right?

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272