[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2010 Mailing List Discussions Day 1 of 8 Theme : Review of the 2009 IGF Mailing List Discussions

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 17:45:40 EAT 2010

Thanks Walu for providing insight in so far as capacity building is
concerned. Grace, your compliments are appreciated, i would also like to
acknowledge the fact that you ably represented the youth in the last IGF at
Sharm El Sheikh as one of the panelists in the Social Networking session. We
shall be discussing e crimes, privacy and Data Security on day 6 and your
input is welcome.

Barrack O. Otieno
+41767892272
Skype: barrack.otieno