[kictanet] Webcast: Media Piracy in Emerging Economies

saidimu apale saidimu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:16:47 EAT 2010

The Berkman Center for Internet and Society (Harvard Univ.) has a webcast
coming up next Tuesday. Given the discussions on this list surrounding
piracy in Kenya, it will be interesting to see empirical data from similar
developing countries.

Highly recommended.

Saidi

PS There are other great videos on their site, Kenya's own Calestous (sp?)
Juma also has a presentation there.

 *Tuesday, February 2, 12:30 pm *

*Berkman Center, 23 Everett Street, second floor *

 *RSVP required for those attending in person (rsvp at cyber.law.harvard.edu) *

 *This event will be webcast live at 12:30 pm ET and archived on our site
> shortly after. *

 * *

 Joe Karaganis will discuss findings from a forthcoming six-country study of