[kictanet] The end of Open Source as we Know it?

Evans Ikua ikua at lpakenya.org
Thu Jan 28 17:33:37 EAT 2010

Not that there would be a "Kenyan Position" but my personal opinion is
that Open Source is larger than MySQL and Sun. Maybe you could have
predicted the end of MySQL, which is still not probable, but not Open
Source in general. Nobody can buy the worldwide open source community.

--
Evans Ikua
Linux Professional Association of Kenya