[kictanet] The broadband mess in Kenya - and I'm so angry

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Wed Jan 27 16:07:06 EAT 2010

Guys,

Surprisingly, concerns being raised here are being met with a "deafening"
silence, by those in
position do something about this..!

I think the consumer demands better now. Can we see some co-ordinated,
concerted efforts to enable
the consumer enjoy the fruits of a liberalized industry to date, rather than
getting 'milked' dry..

Harry