[kictanet] NSSF & Domestic Staff

emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke emmanuel.khisa at kadet.co.ke
Wed Jan 27 16:01:56 EAT 2010

I actually found this news clip ridiculous! I mean the point raised by this NSSF board member really is lame.
It takes a month to setup the corporate Mpesa service(business numbers) and due to size MJ could make it even faster...so this issue about queues and all is just lame.

I am wondering does NSSF have product develpment/ICT departments and couldn't these functions advise the bosses accordingly?or is another case of tired heads steering a sinking ship!

Rgds

Sent from my BlackBerry®