[kictanet] NSSF & Domestic Staff

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 15:54:41 EAT 2010

Hi,

I now know why shell\BP are exiting Kenya, with a CEO like Mr Obath (now Chairman of Federation of Kenya Employee), says that implementation of the government directive on NSSF contributions for domestic staff is not feasible because of the resources required for registration and remittance you understand why.

Can Mr. Obath please go and register for mpesa, ZAP or any other mobile money transfer system and then tell us how long it took.  He also needs to know that the ID information is now digitised therefore allowing for mobile registration.

With executives like this and techies raising issues about 3G no wonder we are unable to move forward.

Regards

Robert Yawe

KAY System Technologies Ltd

Phoenix House, 6th Floor