[kictanet] ICANN meeting and security concerns

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Jan 21 16:59:35 EAT 2010

>From ICANN website
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-20jan10-en.htm

Special Meeting of the ICANN Board of Directors

A special meeting of the ICANN Board of Directors will be held via
teleconference on 22 January 2010 at 19:00 UTC.

The purpose of the board meeting is to assess plans for the upcoming
meeting in Nairobi, and to consider the security concerns raised by
community members in light of recent events.