[kictanet] ICT Presentation

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Thu Jan 14 17:50:23 EAT 2010

Dear Liko,
I have not had access to my mail for a couple of days.  I was told that
the Jambo server was down and perhaps if anyone has a spare server may
contact them.

About Friday, something has cropped up.  I am supposed to present a paper
to PSs gathering in KIA on the use of ICTs to curb corruption.  Can we
move the presentation to Thursday 21st?

Regards

Ndemo.

> Robert
>
> Out of curiosity .... do the laws of the land allow private companies to
> give government bodies free software ?
>
> We can call it AID ....
>
> It would really be cool
>
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 9:35 AM, robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The death of the City Council of Nairobi Councilor might have been
>> averted
>> if we had a better managed emergency service 999 or 911.
>>
>> It seems the police on patrol where told that the car had been stolen
>> but
>> they where not informed if the owner had been taken hostage.
>>
>> We need to have the control room manned by well trained personnel and a
>> logging system implemented so that when such cases are being
>> investigated it
>> is easier to know where the information breakdown occurred.
>>
>> Reminds me of a game we used to play in primary school called "broken
>> telephone".
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Robert Yawe
>> KAY System Technologies Ltd
>> Phoenix House, 6th Floor
>> P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
>> Kenya
>>
>> Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

dangerous content by Jambo MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.