[kictanet] Is Kenya Really Going Digital and Open?

Josiah Mugambi jmugambi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:21:36 EAT 2010

Talking of digital content -> having a couple of such videos available
online from (e.g) the Min of Tourism website would be useful.
I do not see what is sensitive about a video that is similar to what shows
as as ad on CNN available from the Min of Tourism. If anything it would be
in the country's interest.

I think it is 'red tape' though.

Regards,
--