[kictanet] KNEC giving candidates, parents a raw deal

wesley kirinya kiriinya2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 09:35:43 EAT 2010

The solutions exists. I briefly listened to a panel on KTN/NTV the morning the results were being released and they seemed to have the solutions. The panel was composed of education experts and people who have researched (and written papers) in the problems plaguing our educational system.

The panel said the issue is implementation. If we start going into this implementation issue we will open a can of worms. We would have to start another mail list for education issues!