[kictanet] Digital TV Converter

Mincy Seng mincy.seng at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:41:13 EAT 2010

This is indeed good news!

Kudos to Prof. Kamau,  and the University of Nairobi Engineering School for
successfully reverse engineering  the converter box for digital TV,
the Ministry
of Information and Communications for setting the ball rolling on modalities
for production as well as the content drive through ICT Board.

Digital Broadcasting will surely open the t-learning platform. As an
educational stakeholder, I would love to be included in the seminars,
discussions that will drive the content for this medium.

Regards

Mincy Seng

Country Representative

Discovery Channel Global Education Partnership (DCGEP)
C/O African Centre for Women, Information, Communication and Technology
(ACWICT)
Makueni Road, off Othaya Road,Kileleshwa
P.O Box 20956 00202 Nairobi Kenya
Tel: 254-20-2068162/3862907
www.discoveryglobaled.org