[kictanet] [Fwd: Re: ICT TV Station]

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 18:21:51 EAT 2010

Hi,

What was requested for is a server that can meet the IPTV requirements, currently that is what we want to role out.  We shall regulate those allowed to logon, this is to get an appreciation of the technology and the skills available locally.

Once the prototype is tested we shall then move to the next level of commercialization at which point we shall look into the most appropriate hardware.  Please note that this is a knee jack reaction as a resolved of the fiasco that was Dr. Ndemo's presentation recording.

So please lets move forward with the initial test I am interested in the IPTV component so the server is to be used solely for that purpose.

Regards

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor