[kictanet] [Fwd: Re: ICT TV Station]

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:38:00 EAT 2010

Robert,

These are good contributions.

Skunkworks have been raising funds for a mail server that could also be used
as a media or video conferencing server also if enough funds are raised to
get a good server.

Maybe you could suggest HP or Dell Server specs good enough within the 100K
to 200K range. None of us are sure yet how many would be logging in
concurrently but we could assume not more than 100 to begin with.

The technical skills & energy available on Skunkworks makes them quite able
to manage (not host) such equipment.

 Josiah Mugambi or Phares Kariuki can update us on the progress being made
on that front.

Cheers

SMM