[kictanet] Vandalism menace

Henry Okatch hokatch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:16:38 EAT 2010

I think the real issue here is what the government is doing do arrest the
situation, mere talk of stiffer penalties with no real action is not going
to stop individuals interested in sabotage.
I think the ministry incharge should excise its teeth and act immediately on
this cases.
This seems to be an issue that has led to very minimal excitement on the
landing of fibre.
Most importantly industry players should also address the issue TOGETHER and
stop this counter accusations. I don't think this is building confidence in
the whole FOC.

Just me two cents

Regards
Henry