[kictanet] Reverse engineering - or patent infringement?

S.Murigi Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:45:06 EAT 2010

   Results include your SearchWiki notes for *Cisco sues Huawei*. Share
   these notes
   Copy and paste this link into an *email* or *IM*:

   See a preview of the shared
page<http://www.google.co.ke/search?q=Cisco+sues+Huawei&pov=112379354101328727171&usg=__yVAdZwBVxEpz-kg4CEsPrLMiryY=&hl=en>
   1. *Cisco* drops *Huawei* lawsuit • The
Register<http://www.google.co.ke/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAgQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theregister.co.uk%2F2004%2F07%2F29%2Fcisco_huawei_case_ends%2F&rct=j&q=Cisco+sues+Huawei&ei=ESBxS6WoF8Kr4QaL0IXXCQ&usg=AFQjCNH1vPWyiP6O--7FEYDWfk6JC-yO2Q>
   29 Jul 2004 *...* The settlement comes 20 months after *Cisco sued Huawei
   * for allegedly using stolen Cisco's technology to develop a line-up of
   routers and *...*
   www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/29/*cisco*_*huawei*_case_ends/