[kictanet] Traffic Jams

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:00:18 EAT 2010

My solutions to this quagmire. Complaining does not solve anything. It
only makes things worse as people would be emotionally stressed to
make any meaningful debate. As someone has put it, those who use Thika
Road, will have to wait until 2011 to enjoy the benefits of the Super
highway under construction. So that means patience. Secondly, only use
your vehicle if it is necessary. If you choose to drive and your
neighbour does the same, traffic will be unnecesary. The same applies
to coming to Nairobi. Do you travel there as a matter of choice,
convenience or reason? If in self-employment, ask yourself whether it
is necessary to come to Nairobi - assuming you do not stay in the
city. You see my friends, there is a need to know why a problem exist
so as to find the solution. The last master plan of Nairobi was done
when Dr. Gitu was the PS or Director at the Local Govt. Ministry and,
it never saw the light of day, unfortunately. Solutions are within and
the govt. acts as a medium to reaching the solutions. I rest my case!

--
Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://dawn-in-kenya.blogspot.com
http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke

--