[kictanet] Traffic Jams

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:56:12 EAT 2010

Kenyans, oh Kenyans, always whining, complaining and hey, blaming
someone for their woes. Why didn't you leave earlier if you wanted to
avoid traffic? Or simply put, why does everybody in your house have a
car yet one is enough? And still, what have you done in order to be
part of a solution than a cause of a problem? Complaining everyday is
a disease!

On 04/02/2010, Lee Makwiny <amosogal at gmail.com> wrote:
> As long as 100 cars with 100 people are stillon our roads, the jams will
> continue to be part of our life. As long as the contracts are given to
> cowboy contractors, potholes will continue dotting our roads.
>
> Its high time we get used to Train and precisely, electric trains
>

> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Faith Dadye <faiddah at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> sure something needs to be done.  it took me an hour to reach taoo
>> yesterday in the name of road construction!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>  ------------------------------

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi
Cell: (+254-0) 735 431041

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://dawn-in-kenya.blogspot.com
http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke

--