[kictanet] Safaricom partners with KPLC to expanditsdatafootprint

emko at internetresearch.com.gh emko at internetresearch.com.gh
Fri Feb 5 00:49:48 EAT 2010

Dr. Ndemo,

I was even more excited to hear the new AU Chairman, Dr. Bingu in his
closing remarks charging the African leaders to commit with him to
connecting all of Africa by rail and fiber, i really look forward to that
happening.

This means that, we need to move to gear 2; generating and digitising
local content that can be driven through those pipes. Broadband in itself
means nothing, it is what we do with it, that makes economic significance.

Eric here