[kictanet] Kenyan BPO fails to snap up the subsidy, why?

charles nduati charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 07:45:15 EAT 2010

hi all,

Nick has hit the nail right on the head

As JKUAT, we have also taken on this challenge and signed on with African BPO Academy and BCI to start offering BCI's certifications so that our graduates  know what it takes to take Kenya where it ought to be in BPO space.
give us the support by sending your staff for trainibg which we are also offering at Nairobi CBD.

regards

charles