[kictanet] Safaricom Challenges on M-Pesa after Upgrade

Francis Okinyo okinyo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 13:41:21 EAT 2010

Let me ask you SMM, should it not be up to the receiving entity to
issue payment receipt/printout (somehow) rather than Safaricom?
When you pay for stuff with your visa card, you don't get a printout
from visa, do you?
Unless I didn't get your meaning...

Warm regards
Francis Okinyo | Chief Operations   Officer | Icon Telesec Services Ltd