[kictanet] Orange intensifies war against cable vandalism

Ngũgĩ Kĩmani ngugi at mafundi.co.ke
Tue Dec 21 11:29:00 EAT 2010

342 cuts as at 7th December 2010! That is almost a cut per day through the
year (considering the year is still not over).

I am a customer of Orange-Telkom (Jambonet 4 Mbps on fibre via Ruaraka
Exchange) and I am a victim too. My backup ISP is on Wimax and so slow.

I'll be very happy when Orange-Telkom wins the war on vandalism. Why is
someone angry at them for being so cheap and true to their customers? (Their
4 Mbps is truly 4 Mbps :)

--
Ngũgĩ Kĩmani | Fundi wa Mitambo | 0772 576846 |
http://www.mafundi.co.ke/home