[kictanet] looking back - over my shoulder - 2010

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Mon Dec 20 08:58:12 EAT 2010

Hi Listers

Within a few days , 2010, will be history........  gone into our history

 But I believe   the year was not in vain for the ICT sector in Kenya, -
there are some indelible  memories of actions, events , personalities,
institutions  that shaped the sector positively and  or negatively ...

Listers,  let's take a moment to look back  and reflect ---

1.       WHAT do you think  changed the ICT terrain and changed the lives of
Kenyans, mainstreamed ICTs,  put Kenya proudly on the global map

2.       WHO  was the that person/institution/corporate  in your view that
ICT fraternity should honour  for the great deeds that changed the ICT
sector and the larger national economy and perhaps global

Please share your thoughts  in the list within the next two days in a
paragraph explaining your choice

Very best regards

Muriuki Mureithi

What can u do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. -Mother
Teresa

cid:image003.jpg at 01CB5386.842DACA0

Landmark Plaza 13th flr

Argwings Kodhek Rd -Opp Nairobi Hospital

P O Box 62454 - 00200

Nairobi Kenya

tel + 254 20 3673925/2637177

Cell+254 701 016555