[kictanet] Kenic seems to be down

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 19:13:45 EAT 2010

Hi,

I paid Orange for renewal of my domain, as they say sometimes it better the
devil you know, today at 3:00 pm yet my domain is still not yet reactivated.

What is the acceptable duration for a registrar to forward a domain renewal
request to KENIC?

How can I update my domain details to include a notification email?  This should
make it easier for your new FM to manage cashflow.

Regards

 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor