[kictanet] Deteriorating Safaricom or simply broken systems??

cliff at acwsp.com cliff at acwsp.com
Thu Aug 26 13:26:01 EAT 2010

MJ,
May I also draw your attention to my personal experience that the CC
could not assist.
On june 10th, I sent an sms to a number in China but it bounce back with
an error- 'Failled by service'. I had to try 3 times before the sms was
sent. Instinctly,  I checked my balance coz I had just loaded airtime, I
had been charge for all the sms. I checked with the guy on yahoo chat  I
was sending the sms if he received all the 3 so that I can offer an
apology, he confirmed receiving only one. I called CC for a refund, I
was told once the sms leaves my phone, its charged whether delivered or
not. It happen again on 16th July when sending sms on the same number
and the response from CC was the same! Honestly, why should customers be
charged for a service never delivered?

Kind regards,
Cliff