[kictanet] Deteriorating Safaricom or simply broken systems??

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:39:18 EAT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:01 PM, Brian Munyao Longwe <blongwe at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Michael,
>
> Thank you for your response on this. I would also like to note that I have
> been unable to check the balance on my bambanet/usb 3g bundle all of today -
> whenever I send a request I get the following response:
>
> (2/2) re expiry date
>
> Sorry to burden you with these mundane and rather trivial issues but it
> would be good if you had some of your personnel empowered to respond
> directly to these kind of consumer issues so that you can focus on the big
> picture.

Hi Brian,

I beg to disagree with your supposition that these are "mundane and rather
trivial issues". Safaricom does not sell vegetables at Gikomba, nor Mandazi
at Kibera. This is their core business and if anything goes wrong with
these, as one Harry Truman, put it decades ago, the buck stops with one,
Michael Joseph!

PS: MJ - Thank you so much for taking up this issue.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,