[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 39, Issue 42

Harry Karanja kairo at softlaw.co.ke
Wed Aug 25 12:40:00 EAT 2010

Surprisingly, the cost of sending text messages using Safaricom remains 3.50 on net and 5.00 off net. Who thought we’d see the day when making a 1 minute phone call would be cheaper than sending a text message?

Harry Karanja n Director n SoftLaw Limited n Genius Executive Centre n 15th Floor View Park Towers  n Utalii Lane n Nairobi CBD n Tel: +254 20 342 225