[kictanet] Safaricom Attitude - Consumer Issues

Njenga Gathecha njenga.mkenya at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 19:07:46 EAT 2010

Pole Edith. Assuming it was a life and death situation, it means death would
have happened despite there being ways to avoid such an occurrence.

I have been a very faithful consumer of both the providers i.e Zain and
Safaricom  but the former has the best services so far. I have experienced
very few call drops in Zain and numerous on Safaricom.

On making inquiries, you get the coldest responses like it was an insult you
threw by asking. Well, I believe with the market lopsided against Safaricom
now, the best the company can do is change its policies now. It -has and-
continues losing customers due to neglecting the small matters which really
matter.

As for action, CCK has taken a step in the right direction by almost
leveling the playing field. Let's hope for the best from the ongoing
communications wars.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?