[kictanet] Fwd: Africa domain?

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:54:50 EAT 2010

Brian and all,

Indeed the AU's position sounds more inclusive and transparent; it's a
community based endeavour which gives back to the community through
capacity development;

And in fact all current african Internet related organizations (The so
called AF* including the AfTLD) have crafted the original concept
paper on dotafrica in 2006 (www.dotafrica.org) and/or have been kept
in the loop; Even the african business is being called upon to
contribute. Thus, whatever personal initiative is being pushed now is
a pure and pale copy of the original one.

Rgds
Pierre Dandjinou

Cotonou - 229 90 087784
Dakar 221 77 639 30 41